Published: January 01, 2023
Portable storage containers are the perfect solution to help keep your home orderly and tidy. Reduce clutter by stowing away clothes you won’t be needing until next season! Here are some tips from UNITS® Moving and Portable Storage for using portable storage containers to store your clothing:
1. Choose the right size container. You should always select a container that is not too cramped but won’t take up an unnecessary amount of space. Finding the perfect size for your needs can be tricky, but it’s vital to ensure you are comfortable and have enough room to move around.
2. Label the containers. Streamline your packing process by labeling each box. This way, when you need a certain item down the line, you’ll know precisely where to locate it, saving you both time and effort!
3. Use clothing dividers. This is a great way to keep your clothes organized and protected, helping them stay wrinkle-free and in pristine condition.
4. Don’t overstuff the containers. This can make closing them difficult, and it could harm your clothing.
5. Store the containers in a cool, dry place. This will help keep your clothing in good condition.
Keep your clothes clean and fresh, and save space with these ideas. Recommended by professionals, this list may help you declutter your closet while keeping your clothing in great condition. Let UNITS® Moving and Portable Storage with your next move.