Published: December 20, 2022
Most people dislike moving since it can be quite stressful. But it doesn’t have to be that way! UNITS® Moving and Portable Storage can help with every step of the relocation process. Here are 20 of the finest tools for use:
1. Moving blankets: You’ll need several things to keep your furnishings and valuables safe during the move.
2. Furniture pads: A protective measure that you must have.
3. Boxes: To pack your belongings, you’ll need a lot of boxes.
4. Tape: For sealing boxes and other packaging materials.
5. Bubble wrap: For extra protection for your fragile items.
6. Markers: For labeling boxes and other belongings.
7. Straps: To protect boxes and furniture during transit.
8. Dollies: For moving large items like furniture.
9. Hand trucks: For smaller things that can be readily picked up and carried by hand.
10. Labels: For marking boxes with what’s inside them.
11. Knife: For cutting through tape and packaging materials.
12. Level: To make certain your furniture is secure and level after transporting it.
13. Chalk: To mark a path for the movers to follow.
14. Stapler: For securing packing materials together.
15. Scissors: For cutting packing materials to size.
16. Garbage bags: To dispose of unneeded packaging materials.
17. Pen: To make notes on boxes and other belongings.
18. Permanent marker: For writing down contact information and other important notes.
19. Calculator: To help with estimating the cost of your move.
20. Movers: For professional assistance with moving your belongings.
With these tools, you’ll be ready to face your next move with ease! Check out the UNITS® Moving and Portable Storage blog for more useful tips and moving advice.
Our local owners and managers are ready to assist you in what you’ll soon be calling your easiest move yet. Get started today by filling out our online quote form.