Published: September 08, 2021
Thinking of moving somewhere new for a positive change in your life? Or maybe you are looking to live in a mountain town where there are endless outdoor activities. If so, Ogden, Utah may be the right place for you. Here are the top 10 reasons why moving to Ogden, Utah is great:
- Ogden is a small town just east of the Great Salt Lake and 30 minutes north of Salt Lake City.
- Ogden has roughly the same cost of living as the national average, making it affordable to all household types. No only is housing affordable, Ogden transportation costs run just below the national average as well.
- Ogden has a thriving economy, with a 97% employment rate. Ogden a leading industry in manufacturing, with office and manage, entertainment, and retail closely behind.
- There are many great highways all surrounding Ogden that run right through the city and all other surrounding towns, such as the US-89, also called Washington Boulevard.
- If you have children, there are many great schools in Ogden and the city is home to Webster State University, 14 elementary schools, 3 junior high schools, and two high schools – Ogden High and Ben Lomond High. The Weber School District has 29 elementary schools, 9 junior high schools, 5 high schools, and one online school.
- Ogden is full of many family-friendly things to do, such as exploring the historical downtown areas, shopping, visiting the beautiful parks and so much more.
- There is a high quality of life and a low cost of living in Ogden, Utah which also makes it a very popular place to live. Get a beautiful home without breaking the bank.
- There are many amazing restaurants to try in Ogden, Utah from delicious American cuisines to Italian and Japanese. Get your palette ready for some serious flavors.
- There is a great sense of community, religion and arts. Whatever your passion is, you can experience it to the full extent in Ogden, Utah.
- If you love a great workout, there are almost unlimited outdoor activities for you to enjoy all year round, from skiing, to bicycling, hiking and so much more.
If you’re ready to move to Ogden, UT, then UNITS® has your back for all your moving and storage needs. Relocation in every case can be difficult to accomplish, although it is very possible to make it a positive move. Remember, if you are in need of support, we are here to help with your big move.