Published: August 25, 2021
When you are thinking of moving somewhere new, especially to a new state, it is important to do some research and see what the state has to offer. We did some of the upfront work for you and here is a breakdown of the top 10 things to know before moving to Denver, CO.
- Although it may be affordable to live in Denver, CO now, the cost of living continues to rise due to the fact that it is a big city and in close proximity to many popular tourist attractions.
- Denver gets 300 days of sunshine a year, as well as over 50 inches of snow a year from big storms.
- Colorado Has a Flat Income Tax at a rate of 4.63%.
- Denver has been one of the country’s fastest-growing big cities in recent years.
- It is the engine of a booming regional economy, with strong job and income growth in recent years. Plus, it’s home to the 2016 Super Bowl champions.
- You can easily get sunburnt from the sun, especially due to Denver’s high elevation, so make sure you always bring water and wear sunscreen.
- The job market is booming with some of the growing industries rising, including Aerospace, IT-Software, Beverage Production and many more.
- Denver ranked 10th on the best city to live in for families based off the high rankings in rent affordability and quality schools.
- Denver is a city made for beer lovers and foodies! If you love both of those things, then Denver might be the place to move to!
- Make sure you choose the best areas to live in Denver, as you know every place has it’s own quirks, take the time to choose which place will fit you best.
If you’re ready to move to Denver, CO, then UNITS® has your back for all your moving and storage needs. Relocation in every case can be difficult to accomplish, although it is very possible to make it a positive move. Remember, if you are in need of support, we are here to help with your big move.