Published: July 21, 2021
Thinking of moving somewhere new for a positive change in your life? Or maybe you are looking for a place where there are tons of outdoor activities and cool new spots to hang out, and if that is the case Denver, CO may be the right place for you. Denver is a beautiful and big city. There are tons of fun things to do in this great city from hiking, biking, gong to festivals and so much more. So if you’d like to live a hip and busy lifestyle by the Rocky Mountains, here are the top 10 reasons why Denver is a great place to move:
- Mountains Galore! Everywhere you look there are mountains that surround you and you can go hiking. Bring that water and sunblock with you!
- Activities are forever. If you move to Denver, you will have so many amazing activities to try and explore. Create a bucket list and check them off as you go!
- The Red Rocks Amphitheater. The Red Rocks Amphitheater is an open-air amphitheater built into a rock structure and it is seriously cool.
- Four beautiful seasons. You get the best of all worlds when you move to Denver, from beautiful sunny weather to the vivid changing leaves and the crisp and peaceful winter.
- Great food! There are hundreds upon hundreds of restaurants, diners and food trucks to try when living in Denver. Indulge yourself but make sure you get a good workout in here and there!
- A Vibrant Economy. Denver’s major industry sectors are aerospace, broadcast and telecommunications, healthcare and wellness, financial services, bioscience, energy, and IT-software.
- 300 days of Sunshine a year. Denver is literally one of the sunniest cities in America. If you love the sun, Denver may be the right place for you to move to!
- Great schools. Seventy-six Denver high schools are recognized on U.S. News & World Report’s Best High Schools rankings. Denver is also home to nine colleges and/or universities, three of which earned places on U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges rankings.
- Many events to partake in. If you’re new to the area, we suggest you join some local events, such as art walks, music festivals, food tours and so much more. Denver has it all.
- Affordable homes and apartments. As it stands, Denver is an affordable place to live, however, move in soon because the pricing to rent and buy continue to rise.
If you’re ready to move to Denver, CO, then UNITS® has your back for all your moving and storage needs. Relocation in every case can be difficult to accomplish, although it is very possible to make it a positive move. Remember, if you are in need of support, we are here to help with your big move.